How to Quickly Adjust The Screen Brightness of Laptop and PC – Some laptop and computer users sometimes feel less comfortable with a less bright device screen. On the other hand, some users are more comfortable adjusting the screen brightness level according to the conditions of the room in which they use the computer either indoors or outdoors.
There are actually many ways that can be done to adjust the screen brightness level of the device. This can be done through the usual settings, keyboard, and also from Windows. You don’t have to worry because adjusting the brightness level of this screen is very simple and easy. Curious? Here are some ways to quickly adjust the screen brightness of your laptop and computer.
Right Mouse Click
This way can be done if your laptop or computer is running the Windows 10 operating system. This way, you don’t have to adjust the brightness through the personalize menu because it only takes a few seconds. Here are the steps:
1. Place the pointer or cursor on the main page of Windows be it a laptop or a computer
2. After that right click on the mouse
3. Click on the Display Settings option
4. Later Windows will also display settings
for the screen for both night light, scale and layout, and resolution. There is also a choice of brightness level settings that can be adjusted to the needs of the user
5. If you want to adjust the brightness level of the screen, pay attention to the Brightness and Color menu then select Change Brightness
6. There, there is a bar and lines that can be shifted left and right to adjust the brightness of the device screen. Just swipe and arrange to suit your needs
7. After that, save the settings and close the brightness menu
8. You’re Done
Windows + X
Keys – Keyboard keys on your laptop device or PC can also be utilized to adjust the screen brightness easily. This is perfect for those of you who don’t like a lot of menu clicks or are looking for some menu options. How to adjust the screen brightness of this laptop can be used for Windows operating systems ranging from Windows 7 OS, Windows 8, to Windows 10. The following are the steps that can be done:
• Click the button that contains the Windows symbol along with the X key on the keyboard
• Click on Mobility Center. But some devices use Windows Mobility Center.
• Click on the menu and a series of basic settings will appear later
To adjust the brightness on your laptop or PC screen, swipe over in the Display Brightness section. There is a bar at the bottom of the menu. You can swipe left and right to adjust the screen brightness level as needed
You’re Done. Close the menu and automatically the screen brightness settings are saved.
Fn + Screen Brightness Symbol
When compared to the previous two ways, this method becomes the easiest and fastest. All you have to do is click on the screen brightness symbol on your keyboard. Interestingly, this method applies to all types of Windows-based laptops. To do this, click on the Fn key along with the button that contains the brightness symbol. This brightness symbol is usually depicted as a bright or dim sun. Now, you can easily adjust the screen brightness without having to open various menus. But this method is very dependent on the keyboard of each laptop or PC used. Because not all keyboards are equipped with brightness symbols.
Or simply click on the Windows Button and type “Brightness“, you’ll see related setings panel with Brightness indicated..