Hello everyone, in this article I’ll show you how to increase the GTB mobile app’s transfer limit. Many Guaranty Trust Bank customers have found this to be a hassle, thusi took the time to write a full instruction on how to do it.
Let me first educate you on some vital information regarding transferring money with your Guaranty Trust Bank mobile app before I process.
How To Transfer Money Using GTB Mobile App
Using the GTB mobile app to transfer money to any bank is straightforward and requires nothing more than your smartphone. To transfer using your GTB mobile app, simply follow these steps.
Steps for Using the GTB Mobile App to Transfer Funds
- Use the same login credentials you used to access your GTBank online banking account to log in to your GTBank mobile banking app.
- Choose “Transfers” from the menu bar, then one of the four possible transfer options:
- OWNING ACCOUNTS
- To other financial institutions
- FX transactions that have been
- pre-registered ( transfer in foreign currencies)
- After clicking “New,” fill in the information for your recipients and submit the form.
- Fill in the amount to be transferred as well as a note (optional).
- Then, along with the “Token code,” input your four-digit PIN or the answer to your secret question.
- Click “confirm” to complete the transaction, and you will be notified of a successful transaction
Transfer Limits at GTBank
The daily transfer limit was originally set at one million Naira, but as people’s requirements continued to grow, it was increased to three million Naira. Because the limit didn’t suit most users, particularly businesses who deal with big sums of money on a daily basis, it had to be raised to N5,000,000.
This indicates that a user can only send a maximum of five million Naira in a single transaction. Any amount greater than that will be impossible to obtain.
The transfer limit for withdrawals has been set at a hundred and fifty thousand Naira (150,000).
Transfer Limits on the Gtbank Mobile App
Guaranty Trust Bank launched the Gtb mobile app to provide a simple banking network that allows customers to check their balance, send money, and receive money in a matter of seconds. A maximum of five million Naira can be transferred in a single day (N5,000,000)
How to Increase the GTB Mobile App’s Transfer Limit
When 9jaxtreme discovered that consumers were experiencing trouble increasing the transfer limit on their mobile app, we promised to assist you in resolving the issue.
On our quest to resolve this issue, we contacted Gtbank customer support via live chat, and this was the first message we received.
Hello, thank you for contacting us. The mode of PIN creation determines the transaction limit for USSD (737) transactions as indicated below:
– PIN created without debit card: N50,000 weekly & N200,000 monthly– PIN created with active debit card: N100,000 daily
we hope this clarifies the transaction limitation you’ve experienced. Regards
Seeing that the message we first got didn’t exactly solve the problem we went ahead to get more information and below is a better solution for the problem.
To Increase your daily limit. Kindly request a card at a cost of N1,075 VAT inclusive. Afterward, to enjoy a higher transfer limit, please dial *737*5# and select option 3 to change your existing 737 with a debit card.
I hope this is helpful in resolving the issue you’re encountering. If you have any questions, you can contact GTBank through their official Facebook page for further information.
If you found this information useful, please share it and subscribe to our NOTIFICATION. Thank you for taking the time to read this.